Our values represent our identity as a company. The people who work at VIRTUS ENVIRONMENT make this company a unique and differentiating project. We are fast, we know how to listen, we seek innovation, we work as a team in a rigorous and transparent way with a high sense of customer service, seeking at all times to satisfy their needs and expectations.
To be the best alternative for the development of high-tech solutions in the environmental and energy sectors.
The Management of VIRTUS ENVIRONMENT, as the final responsible for the defined Quality Policy, expresses its firm intention to implement and keep constantly updated a Quality Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard, which articulates and deploys quality in the management and performance of our company and which is based, and is defined, on the following commitments:
- Strengthen the continuous improvement in the performance of our company, through the qualification of our workers and the improvement of day-to-day processes.
- To have the necessary equipment and material resources that allow us to give the appropriate attention.
- Ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements of application and other requirements governing the activities of VIRTUS to which we may adhere, as well as the assessment of the conformity of processes, products, services and facilities with respect to the requirements set forth in the implementing rules to work through standardized and continuously updated procedures and instructions.
- Ensure the principles of independence and integrity to ensure impartiality in the conduct of studies and reports issued as a result of such work.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the information managed, whether owned by customers or third parties, or if this information was generated as a result of the work of the company, through the commitment of its staff and the establishment of protection measures. of facilities and data.
- Ensure the permanent capacity and technical excellence of the staff to perform the work entrusted through a system of continuous training, documented and updated periodically according to the needs identified by the organization.
- Maintain a clear, concise and fluid communication with the clients and third parties affected by the project and inform them promptly about the events that occurred and any incidents that arise in the course of the activities.
- Foster, achieve and maintain a motivating environment for all members of our team.
- Disseminate at all levels of our structure the commitments established in this Policy and in the quality objectives established.