Please read carefully the following legal notice from Virtus Environment S.L.
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as amended by Law 32/2003 of 3 November, Telecommunications, and Law 59/2003, of December 19, on regulatory rules of electronic signature, as well as in other rules of legal application is made known that Virtus Environment S.L, with CIF B86531704, manages the contents of the website www.virtus-environment.com, with registered office for this purpose in Edificio Vértice, C/Antonio López 249, 3ºA, 28041 Madrid. In case you want to contact us, you can go to the address indicated above, as well as to the Phone: (+34) 915444038 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance and validity of conditions
The navigation and use of this website attributes to you the status of User and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, where applicable, Individuals in force at the time you as a User access the website. Virtus Environment S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally expand and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way.
Obligations of use
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates the current Spanish regulations and your country of residence.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, viruses, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration on the website, on any of the services, or on any of the equipment, systems or networks of Virtus Environment S.L., of any User, or in general of any third party, that may impede the normal functioning of them.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files, Virtus Environment S.L., Users or third parties.
Virtus Environment S.L., may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, if applicable, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website in order that they may be known to Users.
Virtus Environment S.L. will not be responsible for:
- In general, regarding the improper use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the above conditions and terms, without any liability the owner may have for misuse.
- Service disruptions caused by failures in the mains, data connection network, server or any performance.
- Actions of third parties that, in violation of the security measures established, access the aforementioned data.
- Despite the technological measures established by Virtus Environment S.L., the User is aware that he/she must take his own measures aimed atminimizing damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of malware, exempting Virtus Environment S.L., from any liability that may arise from the containment of malware in thetreatments enabled on this website.
Virtus Environment S.L. disclaims responsibility for any information not contained in these websites and therefore not elaborated by Virtus Environment S.L. or not published with your name. In particular, it disclaims responsibility for the information contained in third-party web pages connected by links, with virtus Environment’s web pages. Nor is it responsible for any security errors that may occur from the use of computers infected with Computer Viruses or for the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser or the use of out-of-date versions of this.
The structure, design and way of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Virtus Environment S.L. or on which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained (Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Law on Intellectual Property). Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph is prohibited. Its publication on other websites or in other digital or written means of communication requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, must expressly refer to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Virtus Environment S.L. The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.